1. Whitelisting Abuse - Being whitelisted is a privilege that should not be abused. To prevent abuse such as, but not limited to handing out police firearms, reviving friends while an off-duty medic or repairing cars while off duty as a mechanic.(edited)
2. Cop Baiting – Cop baiting is not permitted: For example, taking actions in order to make the Police chase and/or engage with you, especially in order to start a firefight. Constantly passing and trying to get the police officers attention.
3. Unrealistic Phone Use – Using a phone while in Police custody/or dead is considered failRP – this includes sending messages and tweeting.(edited)
4. Unrealistic Revival – When you are revived, you’re in medical custody until a member of EMS releases you. You may not simply run off once revived by a medic.
5. Microphone - A microphone is required to join the server. If caught without one you will be kicked and a ban may be issued until you can come on to team speak to prove you have a working microphone. To check if your microphone is working press “n” (which is the default key and check the voice option in the bottom left lights up blue. If it does not try restoring your defaults in settings and try again.
6. Ambush - 6 + Officers MUST be on duty to be able to ambush Law Enforcement. Still keep in mind of 4 Crims per scene rule
7. Hostage (Cop) - 7+ Officers MUST be on duty to able to take Law Enforcement Officer. This includes taking cops to release a friend from custody.
8. Weapons (Cop) - Officers don't have to give them there Weapons. Unless both parties agree but this shouldn't happen as this will be more Power gaming.
9. Recording (CIV) - Players may take pictures with their phone using the emote. They may record using a camera. The camera may pick up audio if the player is in range to hear the audio (not through walls/glass etc).
10. Killing - You may not kill anyone in jail to get them out of jail faster.
11. ATM Robbing - You can't rob civilians and take them to an ATM to draw Money.
12. In-game Issues -If you have any issues about a situation wait until it’s over to talk it out, don't ruin situations because something wrong may have occurred. While admins will try not to interrupt situations they may intervene if the situation has irreversible effects. If you want to dispute a player contact a player and ask them to create a ticket on Discord where a member of support will help resolve the situation.
Usage of Radio Communications: Radio communications need to be broadcast both in-game as-well as to the third-party software you're using for radio communications. (TeamSpeak) All on duty Police or Medical personnel and members of criminal organisations participating in criminal activity must be in their applicable TeamSpeak Channel.
Emergency Vehicles: You can only steal emergency vehicles when it improves role-play or is important in your story-line and advances your character. You cannot just "steal" a emergency vehicles for the fun of it or to be a troll. MAX Penalty is 120 Months in Jail.
Staff/Support Team 1. Disrespecting Staff/Support - Staff Members are only fulfilling their role here on Skyline Community RP when they make a decision. Do not make their life difficult by disrespecting them (Verbal Abuse and/or Threats), this will not be tolerated.
2. Spamming - Messaging Staff members through the use of our Discord or TeamSpeak server multiple times will result in a delay in your request. Each member of Staff have their own reasons for not responding the first time so if you do not get a response, be patient and wait your turn.
3. Staff Abuse - If a Staff member is caught abusing his/her power with clear evidence and no clear reasoning, they will be dealt with depending on the severity of the issue.
4. Staff Discretion - Skyline Staff reserve the right to restrict access to our services (game server, teamspeak and forums) at their own discretion. This may include (but not limited to) players trying to cause issues, players not willing to resolve disputes, players who show a bad attitude towards rule violations etc.